Setting up extra fields in ActiveCampaign
First, make sure you've read our guide on Sumo Fields to see all of the available options.
Now, let's add some extra fields!
Extra fields in List Builder 3
- Open your List Builder 3 popup in the Design tab
- Add an input field to your form
- Select either a Preset Field or a Custom Field
- IMPORTANT: If you're using a Custom Field remember the name you're using for that field!
Extra fields in List Builder 2 and Scroll Box
- Open your Popup/Box and click on the Fields tab on the left
- Click Add Field to add a field. Make sure to remember the variable name if it's a Custom Field!
Extra fields in Welcome Mat
Check out our article on Welcome Mat fields
- Log into your ActiveCampaign account
- Set up any Custom Fields you want to pass from Sumo to ActiveCampaign (How do I do that?)
- If you're passing Custom Fields (not Built-in) make sure the Custom Field Name matches the variable name you chose in your Sumo opt-in form! Built-in Sumo fields must have their Custom Fields named in a certain way within ActiveCampaign:
Built-in Field Personalization Tag Name Name %NAME% First Name %FIRSTNAME% Last Name %LASTNAME% Company %COMPANY% ZIP Code %ZIP% Website %WEBSITE% Phone Number %PHONE%