Setting up extra fields in Campaign Monitor
First, make sure you've read our guide on Sumo Fields to see all of the available options.
Now, let's add some extra fields!
Extra fields in List Builder 3
- Open your List Builder 3 popup in the Design tab
- Add an input field to your form
- Select either a Preset Field or a Custom Field
- IMPORTANT: If you're using a Custom Field remember the name you're using for that field!
Extra fields in List Builder 2 (Legacy) and Scroll Box (Legacy)
- Open your Popup/Box and click on the Fields tab on the left
- Click Add Field to add a field. Make sure to remember the variable name if it's a Custom Field!
Extra fields in Welcome Mat (Legacy)
Check out our article on Welcome Mat fields
- Log into your Campaign Monitor account
- Create Custom Fields for any extra fields you're collecting in Sumo (How do I do that?)
- Make sure the Custom Field Names match the variable names you chose in your Sumo opt-in form!
- Built-in Sumo fields must have their Custom Fields named in a certain way within Campaign Monitor:
Built-in Field Custom Field Name First Name FirstName Last Name LastName Name Name Company Company ZIP Code Zip Website Website Phone Number Phone