Integrating with ActiveCampaign
Connecting to ActiveCampaign in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
ActiveCampaign integration details
Details required to connect: API URL and API Key (Where do I find that?)
Key integration features:
- Push to Mailing List: You can select a AC Mailing List to push your Sumo subscribers to
- Push to Form: You can select a AC Form to push your Sumo subscribers to
Connecting to ActiveCampaign in Sumo
- Log into Sumo!
- Open the Launcher Settings menu at the top-right of the Launcher and select Settings
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Click on the ActiveCampaign integration
- Add your API URL and API Key
- Click Connect!
- Select the ActiveCampaign Mailing List to push new Sumo subscribers to
- (Optional) Select an ActiveCampaign Form to push new Sumo subscribers to
Setting up extra fields in ActiveCampaign
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into ActiveCampaign, check out our guide HERE.
Choosing separate lists per-popup
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in ActiveCampaign.
Check out our guide to setting up campaign-level integrations!