Integrating with Klaviyo
Connecting to Klaviyo in Sumo is quick and easy. Just follow the quick start guide below!
This feature is a Pro Integration and available on the following Sumo plans:
Klaviyo integration details
Details required to connect: Your Klaviyo API Key
Key integration features:
- Mailing List: Select a Klaviyo mailing list to push new Sumo subscribers to
Connecting to Klaviyo in Sumo
- Log into Sumo!
- Open the Launcher Settings menu at the top-right of the Launcher and select Settings
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Click on the Klaviyo integration
- Enter your Klaviyo API Key and click Connect
- Select a Mailing List to push new Sumo subscribers to
- Click Save!
Setting up extra fields in Klaviyo
Sumo offers the ability to set up multiple fields in your opt-in forms. This include standard fields such as First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. You can also set up completely Custom Fields or Hidden Fields!
Check out our guide on Fields HERE.
In order to make sure that any extra fields you've set up will correctly pass into Klaviyo, check out our guide HERE.
Choosing separate lists per-popup
In Sumo, you can choose to push different Campaigns/Popups to different lists in Klaviyo.
Check out our guide to setting up campaign-level integrations!