What happens when a visitor subscribes?
When a visitor subscribes through one of your Sumo email apps, we hold on to their email address for you. You can manage your subscriber list in one of two ways:
- If you're a Sumo Pro subscriber, you can integrate directly with a supported email service provider
- You can view, interact with and download your subscriber list in the Subscribers tab of your Sumo Launcher. Interactions include:
- Sending emails to subscribers
- Sending push notifications to subscribers
We do not automatically contact either you or your subscriber via email when you receive a new subscriber.
- To send auto-responses to new subscribers, set up a Sumo Autoresponse Email!
- To receive email notifications when you receive a new subscriber, you can set up a Zapier integration.