Integrating with Sendy
Setting up Sendy in Sumo
- Log into Sumo!
- Open the Launcher Settings menu at the top-right of the Launcher and select Settings
- Click on the Integrations tab at the top
- Now you will see a list of various Email Service Providers. Select "Sendy"
- Enter the URL for your sendy installation
- Enter the List ID of the list you want to push subscribers to
- Not sure where to find your List ID? Log into your Sendy URL and you can find it here:
Common issues with Sendy
- Error: "Invalid Sendy URL"
- Check to make sure that your Sendy URL is correct. Check to make sure the full URL is present (e.g. https://yoursite.com/)