Installing Sumo on HubSpot Sites
If you have not already signed up for Sumo, check out the Getting Started with Sumo Guide before following the instructions below.
Installing Sumo on HubSpot
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Choose the site you would like to install Sumo on from the Select a domain to edit dropdown.
- Scroll down the page and paste the Sumo installaton code within the Site Header HTML field.
- Scroll down and click Save Changes.
- Congrats, you're all done! Go to your Hubspot website, navigate to the top right corner of the page, and enter your Sumo credentials to start using Sumo!