Using Custom Code with List Builder Forms
- Click List Builder in your Sumo Launcher
- Select Create New Form in the top right
- Step 1, My Goal: select "Collect Info With Custom Code"
- Paste the HTML into the "Custom Form HTML" field.
- Preview the Form to make sure it looks good, then click Make Live!
Bonus - Sample HTML code:
<center><img alt=”” class=”attachment-full” src=”<strong>IMAGEURL</strong>” height=”288″ width=”250″></center>
<center><strong>LINE 1</strong></br> <strong>LINE 2<</strong>/br> <strong>LINE 3</strong></center>
If you're not familiar with HTML, please have a developer install for you
* Thank you to Robert Granholm for this code.