Share Bar Override Settings
Need one of your Share Bars to override your default Share Bar settings? Not a problem.
- Navigate to the Layout tab within Share and click on the gear icon within your placement of choice.
- Toggle on Use Override Settings
- You are ready to begin customizing!
- Available Services - Choose from a list of services, then drag into Selected Services.
- Selected Services - This is the list of services you choose to display on your site.
- Services Shown - Choose how many services should be displayed on the share bar.
- Background Color - The color you want the shares label background to be.
- Size - The size of your Share buttons (Small, Medium, or Large).
- Style - How the buttons will look (Square, Rounded, or Circle).
- Background Color - The color you want the share buttons to be.
- Show Share Counts - Toggle on or off the display of share counts.
- Show Total Share Counts - Toggle on or off the display of an aggregate total share count.
- Horizontal Offset - Moves the share bar left (-) or right (+).
- Vertical Offset - Moves the share bar up (-) or down (+).