Adding users to my Sumo SiteID (Updated)
- Step 1 - Log into Sumo and access your Sumo App Dashboard
- Step 2 - Click on the Settings Gear at the top of the Dashboard
- Step 3 - Click on the Users tab on the left-hand side
- Step 1 - Click on the blue "Add User" button
- Step 2 - Enter the user's Email address
- Step 3 - Select whether they will be an "Admin" or "User"
- An "Admin" has access to all of your SiteID's apps, settings and billing
- A "User" has access to all of your SiteID's apps and settings, but not billing
- "Users" cannot add new users to your SiteID
If you add a user to your site that already exists in Sumo, that user will simply use there existing login to access Sumo on your site. Once you add them in the "Users" tab, they will be added automatically and can access Sumo on your site right away. Not additional steps are required.
If you add a user that has never used there email with a Sumo account, they will need to take a couple extra steps. Once you add them in the "Users" tab in Sumo and save, they will be sent an email in which they will be able to setup a password for there Sumo access. Once they setup that password, they will be able to access Sumo on your site.
- Step 1 - Click on the Red "-" button to the right of the user
- Step 2 - Click on the Save button at the bottom-right
If you add a new Admin to your SiteID they will receive all weekly stats emails for that site. "Admins" will have full access to all aspects of your SiteID: installing apps, changing their settings and managing billing. "Users" will not have access to managing billing, but can control your apps and their settings.